Hair Transplant is a surgical technique that removes hair follicles from one portion of the body, called the 'donor site' to plain or balding part of the body known as the receiver site. The methods are primarily used to treat male pattern baldness. Hair transplantation can also be applied to restore eyelashes, chest hair, eyebrows, beard hair, pubic hair and to fill in scars caused by accidents or operation such as face-lifts and earlier hair transplants.
Why Hair transplant
Have you seen people who do not have hairs in their half head? Yes, obviously, everybody can easily see as there are various people live nearby you. But what if some of them in your family, friends, and relatives, is there any solution to get over from those all issues? Yes, there is a solution which called "Hair Transplant".
Why Hair transplant is the best solution for the same
1. Permanence: Hair transplant is the most effective way to get restore your hair. During the hair transplantation, the physician moves healthy hair follicles from one location and put it to the area of the head which place is hairless in your head. Each hair is moved carefully from the donor area and transplant them in the recipient area cautiously. The Physician transplants them in the previous hair pattern in your head.
2. Natural Look: As the physician will replace the hairs in your previous hairlines of the head. So in this hair-by-hair technique, your look will be natural. So this method will help to get the result of the most natural look.
3. Simplicity: This hair transplant method does not take much time. It is fast and easy. You can easily go to work after the treatment.
Thus hair transplant is the best option to get rid of baldness. It can really make a positive impact if you get the hair transplant from a top physician.
Types of hair transplant: There are two common ways in which donor grafts are extracted today:
1. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): It is one of the traditional hair transplant ways which ad extracting a linear strip of hair-bearing skin from the back or the side of the scalp.
2. Strip Harvesting: It is a very common method for removing hair and follicles from a donor site. The surgeon makes a donor site which area has good hair growth and double and triple hair and move them to baldness location.
Why choose professional and expert Surgeon
Must verify about the firm through which you are going to take service to transplant hair. As these are some side effects are also of hair transplant like itching, bleeding, infection, temporary thinning, scarring, hiccups etc.
To avoid these problems you must clear following questions before hiring a company:
1. Years of Experience
2. Specialist Surgeons
3. Approved by Govt.
4. Professional Service
4. Read reviews
To know more about hair transplant and hire top hair transplant surgeon log on to the TOP 5.