Get A list of TOP 5 companies in Hyderabad, Telangana - 5th.in
More than 400 years, since founded, Hyderabad always register its presence in Business Terminology. One can watch the trail of mesmerizing glass facades on glorious Shopping Malls and many Office Buildings. Secunderabad is “The Twin City of Hyderabad” which was founded in 1806 by Britishers. Secunderabad and Hyderabad are commonly known as “Twin City”.
Home to many companies in Hyderabad, one can find a better job opportunity in here. Due to this, Culture of this city is entitled to “Modernity”. The Old City of Hyderabad is still the same as the under influence of Nizam as like older days. You can find strict dress code and more use of Urdu language in here.
On the other hand, Gachibowli, Kukatpalli, KPBH, Chandnagar, Nizampet, and Mehdipatnam are famous localities in Hyderabad for residency. Gachibowli is nearest to HITEC City of Hyderabad. You can find many hotels and marketplaces in this region of Hyderabad. Banjara Hills, Manikonda, Nallagandla are some of the other posh areas to find abode in this City.
Some facts about Hyderabad City:
- This City has Tropical Climate. The hottest day may record up to 45 degrees Celsius whereas the older ones are limited to a low of 15 degree Celsius.
- Hyderabad has crowned with many bynames. Cyberabad, Biryani City, the City of Nawabs and many more on the list.
- This City is also famous for many cuisines and lifestyle. Mostly of cuisines are from Royal Family, most of the recipes are now available to common people.
- People here can communicate with different languages! Telugu and Urdu are commonly used here. Hyderabad is one of the main places where the Urdu Language developed. Commonly known as “Deccani Urdu”.
- One can also enjoy a ride in Metro in Hyderabad. Well, the due date for the first phase of 66.5 km is Dec 2018 whereas 30 km route is opened to Public.
Anyone can reach Hyderabad via Air! This place has an excellent connectivity to Mumbai, Delhi, Cochin, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai and many other cities. Whereas one can also take a flight to London, Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Kuala-Lumpur, and etc. from Hyderabad itself.
Name of Airport in Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD). The airport is located at Shamshabad area. It is one of the sixth busiest Airports in India, in Passengers Category.
Thanks to Indian Railways Network, Hyderabad is connected via rail route. Indian Railways has an excellent reach to almost every destination in India. There are two major railway stations in Hyderabad. One for Hyderabad itself and another one for its twin city, Secunderabad. Most of the trains originate from North and South India from Hyderabad. Namapally Railway Station is Hyderabad’s Railway Station. Secunderabad Railway Station was opened in 1874. Kachiguda and Begumpet are the rest two railway stations in Hyderabad.
Rolling on roads feel good sometimes! You can reach Bangalore via NH7, traveling only 600 km from Hyderabad. Chennai at 750 km and Mumbai is located at 800 km from Hyderabad. There are direct bus services to Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai from Secunderabad on daily basis.