Get A list of TOP 5 companies in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 5th.in
Well known as the Gateway of Uttar Pradesh, Ghaziabad is located in outskirts of UP State of India. It is also one of the important cities of National Capital Region of India - Delhi NCR. People of Ghaziabad enjoys the same facility of road transportation, metro transportation, and Air transportation just like a Delhite.
Here are some other information shared with you below, have a look.
Facts, you need to know about Ghaziabad
- This place is home to numerous Educational Institutes. From School Academics to Graduation and Post Graduation education, Ghaziabad has left no bar. Delhi Public School is one of reputed school branch is in this city.
- Ghaziabad has also noticed a hike in Real Estate Market. There are many housing societies has been constructed and successfully sold out completely in this region. As it is one of the National Capital Region - Delhi NCR.
- Similar to Capital, the climate of Ghaziabad also notices the same climate as Delhi. Ranging from 7 Degree Celsius as coldest and 40 Degrees as Highest Temperature in hottest days.
- The literacy rate of Ghaziabad is 93.7% as per demographics in the year 2011.
- Ghaziabad is Second Largest in terms of industrial rapid growth in Uttar Pradesh. Excellent connectivity to Delhi makes favorable for many Industries. IT sector in this region has also noticed a quick hike in past few years.
Located at distance of 46 km from National Capital of India, Delhi there are no Airports in Ghaziabad. So, if anyone wants to visit anywhere in the World can reach directly to Indira Gandhi International Airport via Metro. There is an excellent connectivity to IGI Airport via Cabs. Ola and Uber have also noticed a rapid growth in Business at Ghaziabad City.
Railways have the major credit to the industrial growth of Ghaziabad since 1940. Although this region appeared on Indian Railway Networks in the year 1865. It has an excellent connectivity to major locations in India. Being located at a proximate distance to Delhi, one can visit anywhere-Bangalore, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata like destination via Delhi.
This place is well connected to many locations like Delhi, Meerut, NOIDA, Modinagar, Saharanpur, Haridwar and so on via Road Network. Being in NCR, many people reside in Ghaziabad and visit Delhi, NOIDA, Gurgaon, and Greater Noida for work on daily basis.