Get A list of TOP 5 companies in Chandigarh, Chandigarh - 5th.in
Being the first planned City of India, Chandigarh always mesmerizes everybody with it’s beauty. Chandigarh also serves as Capital for two States - Haryana and Punjab. Along with that Chandigarh is very famous for its architectural design amongst the World. Chandigarh City was designed by an American Planner and Architecture, Albert Mayer in the year 1943. So is the best city to visit for a perfect evening after work!
Facts, you need to know about Chandigarh
- Chandigarh has a unique tradition of organizing Ramlila even in the festival of Navratri since past 50 years on regular basis.
- Rose Festival can also be enjoyed in the month of February every year with thousands of Roses and its subspecies.
- Punjabis are very fond of food, you can eat as many as dishes you can! There is also a unique Mango Festival during Monsoon every year. There are many other unique festivals took place during the year nearby Sukhna Lake.
- Just like Hindi Cinema in Mumbai, Chandigarh is home to Punjabi Cinema. Many of renown Punjabi Singers live in Chandigarh.
- Sports is also being practiced here. Famous Cricket players like Harbhajan Singh, Ashish Nehra, Yuvraj Singh, and Virender Sehwag are from Chandigarh itself.
- There are some other famous personalities like Kapil Dev, Bani J, Ayushmann Khurrana, Kirron Kher and so are also from Chandigarh City.
Chandigarh Airport (IXC) has a good connectivity to all major cities in India. Including Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Indore, Srinagar, and Leh. There are regular flights operated from Chandigarh for these cities in India. One can also book an International flight from Chandigarh to Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi Airport, Dubai, and Sharjah. These are also one of regular flights to be operated from Chandigarh Airport.
Under Northern Railway Zone, Chandigarh Railways are well connected to entire India. Being in the northern corner of India, there are direct and regular trains to all major destinations of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Indore, and so on. For Northern India, one can book train to Kalka and enjoy Toy Train Ride between Kalka and Shimla.
Chandigarh is the gateway to Himachal and Hill regions of Northern India. Roads are well maintained and are in too good condition for a ride to enter the Himalayas. Chandigarh is well connected with NH 5 to Shimla and Ludhiana, NH 7 to connect with Patiala and NH 152 to Delhi via Ambala.
Being the news and tech companies in Noida, most of Automobile Test Rides can be spotted here on these highways. One can also test ride their machines on these amazing asphalt roads.